Заработная плата: Обсуждается индивидуально
График и тип работы: Полный день, Постоянная занятость
- Take part in developing of system components for game projects.
- Provide excellent problem solving and solutions in a high-paced environment.
- Perform communications within a team and with the client.
- At least 2 years of game programming experience in Unity / C#, with at least one shipped game.
- Experience with scripting languages
- Understanding Mono, .NET Framework and CLR run-time environment
- Good skills in code design and architecture
- Computer Science background
- Good communication skills and spoken English
-Actual commercial development in a team of 5+ developers
- Experience in project scale measured in hundreds of source files, tens of thousands lines of code
- Experience in work breakdown and estimation
- Work in international team of world class experts with opportunity for professional development in challenging projects
- Competitive salary proposal
- Help with relocation to St. Petersburg
- Flexible working hours
- Additional medical insurance
- Care bonus that allows compensate medical services, sports facilities, additional training (non-professional, for example) and so on
- Friendly team and warm atmosphere :)
- Comfortable office near Frunzenskaya metro station with table tennis, game area and shower
Дополнительными преимуществами будут:
- Experience in low level programming
- Real experience in NextGen consoles development (PS4, XONE)
- Deep understanding of Platform specific issues
- Passion for gaming
Отправляйте ваше резюме на адрес: